you can use Java HashTable/HashMap to store key value pair, where Key
being the element stored in array and Value being the index of the
element. Any duplicate insert on key will replace the value of that
Key. After finishing all elements retrieve all Key, value pair stored
in HashMap.

Let me know If I am missing something!!

But if you want to make your own hashtable. Then we can find the range
of elements in one pass and then carefully choose some hash function
to avoid collision and make hash on key. But this will not be one
pass.

Sanjay Ahuja,
Analyst, Financing Prime Brokerage
Nomura Securities India Pvt. Ltd