*Probability Riddle Loaded Revolver  - 13* June
*
 *
**
*Henry has been caught stealing cattle, and is brought into town for
justice. The judge is his ex-wife Gretchen, who wants to show him some
sympathy, but the law clearly calls for two shots to be taken at Henry from
close range. To make things a little better for Henry, Gretchen tells him
she will place two bullets into a six-chambered revolver in successive
order. She will spin the chamber, close it, and take one shot. If Henry is
still alive, she will then either take another shot, or spin the chamber
again before shooting.

Henry is a bit incredulous that his own ex-wife would carry out the
punishment, and a bit sad that she was always such a rule follower. He
steels himself as Gretchen loads the chambers, spins the revolver, and pulls
the trigger. Whew! It was blank. Then Gretchen asks, 'Do you want me to pull
the trigger again, or should I spin the chamber a second time before pulling
the trigger?'

What should Henry choose?
*

*Update Your Answers at* : Click
Here<http://dailybrainteaser.blogspot.com/2011/06/probability-riddle-loaded-revolver.html?lavesh=lavesh>

Solution:
Will be updated after 1 day

--

                    "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and
your enemies won’t believe it" .