if we rotate again prob. of bullet is 1/3.
and if we pull the trigger then prob of bullet will be 1/4.
so its safe to pull the trigger without rotation.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Anika Jain <anika.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> henry will give the answer that will favour to save him.. so if rotated
> then probab. of getting safe is 2/3=0.666
> and if not rotated then probab. of getting safe is 3/4=0.75 so its better
> to not to rotate..
>

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Arpit Sood <soodfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 to Kunal's post
>>
>> i think if you rotate again prob. of getting shot is 1/3 and not 1/2
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:56 PM, sunny agrawal
>> <sunny816.i...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> @Douglas
>>> i don't understand your probablity analysis
>>> but still for Rotate again as in your analysis 2/6+1/6 = 1/2
>>> pull the triiger again is still better
>>>
>>> although my thinking was same as kunal explained

>>> --
>>> Sunny Aggrawal
>>> B-Tech IV year,CSI
>>> Indian Institute Of Technology,Roorkee
>>>
>>>  --

>> Regards,
>> Arpit Sood

Varun Pahwa
B.Tech (IT)
7th Sem.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad.
Ph : 09793899112 ,08011820777
Official Email :: rit2008...@iiita.ac.in
Another Email :: varunpahwa.ii...@gmail.com

People who fail to plan are those who plan to fail.