DP is good when we need to use intermediate values too..
here we only need to compute nCr as a final result
so we cannot use DP here

the Logic Vandana used will be helpful here.

as nCr = n! / r! * n-r!
without loss of generality we can assume that r < n-r else we can just
replace r = n-r

 then we need to compute is
that can be computed in O(r)

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM, kartik sachan <kartik.sac...@gmail.com>wrote:

> but for big numbers this method is very expensive................and hope
> give TLE in 1 sec question where n=1000

Sunny Aggrawal
B-Tech IV year,CSI
Indian Institute Of Technology,Roorkee