see i got 0.07 sec as the time after using counting sort.. because the
hotness scale is 0-10 so i used an array of 11 ints to count the no.
of occurrences. But i m nt able to further reduce this.
ny suggestions?

theres a comment on the problem:
On an interesting side note: the maximising principle underlying this
problem generalises to almost-everywhere finite functions on sigma-
finite measure spaces by a theorem of Hardy and Littlewood, see
Theorem II.2.2 in C. Bennett, R. Sharpley, "Interpolation of
Operators"
ny use???