@Muthuraj
DLL to BST back is not possible
In the first step while converting to  DLL....we will create a sorted DLL
using inorder walk of the tree so DLL will represent the inorder sequence of
nodes of BST
and we know there can be many BST's for the given inorder
so we can not construct the same tree as before.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Muthuraj <sameer.mut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @dave: there is no restriction in the question that we should not
> modify the tree. Even otherwise a BST can be constructed from the DLL
> recreating the tree.
>
> On Jun 29, 5:28 pm, Dave <dave_and_da...@juno.com> wrote:
> > @Bittu: When you are finishedm can you change the DLL back into the
> > original BST?
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > On Jun 29, 5:54 pm, bittu <shashank7andr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Algorithm:
> > > 1.Convert BST into sorted DLL which Will Take O(N) Time(Check previous
> > > Posts Already Coded) you can see here "cslibrary.stanford.edu/109"
> > > 2.take find sum into DLL two pointer start,end which points to
> > > starting & end position of DLL.
> > > 3. start from start->data & end->data , keep checking until we get all
> > > the number that sums to
> > > given value as shown
> > > while(ptr1->data < ptr2-> data)
> > > {
> > > if ((ptr1->data + ptr2-> data )>k)
> > > ptr2= ptr2->prev;
> > > else if ((ptr1->data + ptr2-> data )
> > > ptr1= ptr1->next;
> > > else if ((ptr1->data + ptr2-> data ) == k)
> > > {
> > > print_data_of_ptr1_and_ptr2;
> > > ptr2= ptr2->prev;
> > > ptr1= ptr1->next;}
> > > }
> >
> > > it will take O(N) time
> >
> > > Thanks
> > > Shashank "I Don't Do Code to Code But I Do Code to Build Product"
> > > Computer Science & Engineering
> > > Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra

Sunny Aggrawal
B-Tech IV year,CSI