the man is taking 20 mins less then what it actually requires i.e. the car
needs to travel 20 mins less then what it actually used to do ,
now the car had to spend that 20 mins in going and coming back from office
i.e. 10 mins each while going to office and the same for coming to office
hence the amount of distance covered by the car in 10 min is the same as
that covered by man in (90-10)=80 min so their relative speed is such.
I hope i am clear

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Rohit jalan <jalanha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you explain this ??
>
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:29 PM, shady <sinv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> easy guys...
>>
>> @sagar nice question, if there had been an option for incomplete info, i
>> would have gone with that... but it made me think thoroughly :)  80 min. is
>> answer
>>
>> @aashish we are forming new group for apti kind of questions...
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:23 PM, AASHISH SUMAN <
>> aashish.barn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> @sagar :: this group is for programming concepts not for apti...... if u
>>> wana to post some apti or reasoning question post here......
>>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/150933398312351?ap=1
>>>  --
>>> *WITH BEST REGARDS :
>>>
>>> AASHISH SUMAN