C i guess ur comfortable wid the frst 3...
now in fourth c the order of evaluation frst x<y is evaluated as <  has
higher precedence that +=...since both r 3...so condition is false and y++
is taken...so z+=y++ takes place...
z ws 1 and y=3...so z becomes 4 and it is printed... and after this y
becomes 4... and since x++ ws not evaluated it retains its value of 3...
in the next one z>=y takes place frst( associativity of >= is left to right)
,since it is true it become 1 now 1>=x is false hence ans 0...
in the last both z>=y and y>=x are true hence 1
i hope it is clear...

hence the ans 3 4 4 fr the next printf

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Vijay Khandar <vijaykhand...@gmail.com>wrote:

> #include<stdio.h>
> #include<conio.h>
> void main()
> {
> clrscr();
> int x=1,y=1,z=1;
> x+=y+=z;
> printf("\n %d\n ",x<y?y:x);
> printf("\n %d\n",x<y?x++:y++);
> printf("\n %d %d\n",x,y);
> printf("\n %d\n",z+=x<y?x++:y++);
> printf("\n %d %d %d\n",x,y,z);
> x=3;y=z=4;
> printf("\n %d\n",z>=y>=x?1:0);
> printf("\n %d\n",z>=y&&y>=x);
> getch();
> }
>
> I m getting o/p as--
> 3
> 2
> 3 3
> 4
> 3 4 4
> 0
> 1
>
>  I m confusing fm fourth printf...plz explain me..........

Aditi Garg
Undergraduate Student
Electronics & Communication Divison
NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY