Love your idea Navneet, but I have seen in general that Graph algos are
difficult to convert into code (at least for me!) May be that's the reason
why people are not discussing it here.

But like you pointed out we could at least point the scenarios where graph
algos can be applied. Looking forward to your set of questions for sure.