I have no idea on what the 1st question is about as i have never used
orkut...
1. Regarding the 2nd one. Maintain a adjacency list for both the
user's friends.
2. Move through the friends of user 1 and mark them grey.
3. Move through the user 2 friends and mark them grey if not marked
and mark them black if already grey.
Finally traverse any 1 user's friends and pick out the black nodes