"of this double, half is kept inside the well, and the other half is used as
input to the 2nd well"

half mean 1/2 or 50%
how can we assume it to be 100???
if we take it to be 1/2, the question goes wrong, so ur concept is valid but
then question should have been framed correctly

Tushar Bindal
Computer Engineering
Delhi College of Engineering
Mob: +919818442705