Hi,
Directi visited our Campus in 3rd week of July. It was recruiting for 2
profiles - System Developer and Developer Operations (Sys Admin)
There was an Apti test to start with. Depending on you performance in the
Apti test , you would be shortlisted in either the Sys Dev or Sys Admin
lists. Remember that there would be sectional cutoffs.Besides the common
part in the question paper, you would have questions targeted towards a
specific profile. Lots of Linux commands for the Sys Admin questions.
In the coding round, Sys Dev were given of finding out the Least Increasing
Sub-sequence. In Sys Admin, we were told to mimic the functionality of the
"find" command in Linux with the "-size" parameter. We were allowed to use
any language of our choice and we were told to use APIs in the particular
languages which make use of system calls (line opendir(), scandir() etc in
C). If you want to get through the coding of Sys Admin, make sure you have
grasped the last chapter (on UNIX Programming) on Kerningham and Ritchie and
tried out the programs there.

Though i didn't make it to the interviews, i can tell you there were
multiple rounds. Each one exceeding 30 mins. These people can be very
selective. Questions were asked on various topics such as DS, OOP , OS,
Networking etc.

I hope you find this info useful