char*f="char*f=%c%s%c;main(){printf(f,34,f,34,10);}%c";

f is a global pointer to the char array which contains the string
"char*f=%c%s%c;main(){printf(f,34,f,34,10);}%c"

Now in main function you are printing this string with arguments 34,f,34,10.
ASCII value of " is 34.
->So in f, the first %c is replaced by ".
->The next %s is replaced by string f.
->the second %c is replaced by " and
->last %c is replaced by backspace. The last %c is actually I feel not
required. So the code can be:

char*f="char*f=%c%s%c;main(){printf(f,34,f,34);}";main(){printf(f,34,f,34);}

I hope it helps. Try to do it manually on paper. You would be able to
understand it.

-Piyush