Guys What the Issue Here?? I think its straight forward.

If I hv two Stack
   First :-  Keep pushing and Popping the incoming values
   Second :- Keeping track of the so far min element in the First Stack.

Now maintaining second stack is bit tricky.
              PUSH :-  If the element is first element Push the Same element
in Second Stack what we Pushed in Stack 1.
                            Else compare the last Second.top with Current
Element
                                              Push which ever is smaller (or
Equal).

             POP :-  POP both the stack simultaneously.