@ Shravan :-  Thank for the Code but there are couple of issue with that..

                     1> Please try to provide the algo approach. Coz I feel
here we discuss irrespective of language , the technique of approach.
                     2> Your Code implementation of whatever your approach
is WRONG..

                                 Please Run through these sample Inputs
Values :-  233556263

                         You need to make grow both the
stack Simultaneously.

   Well Guys the Algo I presented above is my understanding as I feel its
simple topic being highly exaggerated. Please feel free to break it if I
have missed something..