Output Hello printed 10 times. Since form command spawns the process, so for
every call their are two process created and since if process gets
successfully created fork returns some positive no. which is the process id,
so it will break the loop and finally only the 10 child processes will be
left which will print Hello 10 times. I hope that I cleared your doubt.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Anil Arya <anilarya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://ideone.com/nkTVN
>

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Saravana kumar
> <saravana....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> "Hello" will be printed 45 times...
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:57 PM, sush57 <sushaant...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> main()
>>> {
>>>        int tmp;
>>>        for(i=0;i<9;i++)
>>>        {
>>>                tmp=fork();
>>>                if(tmp>0)
>>>                        break;
>>>                printf("Hello");
>>>        }
>>> }
>>>

>>> what's the output and how does this work....
>>>
>>> can u give few other questions using fork...
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>  --

> *Anil  Arya,
> Computer Science *
> *Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,Allahabad .
> *

Regards
Ravi Maggon
B.E. CSE, Final Year
Thapar University

www.algorithmguru.com

"*Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"*