We can use the following stategy:
We consider range = 1 and search for given X among those 1 nos, if not
found i.e. if X>a[range-1] , we increase range = range*2.
If such right end is found , where a[range-1] > X, then we are sure
that X is somewhere b/w index [0, range-1] ..... And now do simple
binary search.
So, complexity = finding the apt. right end. + finding X = log n + log
n = log n

Shruti