I have a hard copy of the book (years back,  I implemented a fortran
version of the algorithm described in the book).  I don't know if you
can find an online version or not.  I'm sure there is stuff there.
Have you done a simple Google search for "in place reorder
array"  ??   It's not a difficult algorithm.  And Sedgewicks's books
are well known.  Searches for his name may also yield results.

Just FYI:  If your rearrangement doesn't have to be in-place...  you
will achieve more speed by other methods.  I did testing with
rearrangement of some very large data sets.  The in-place method was
noticeably slower.  It also required you to write your own routine to
do the reordering.  Using basic fortran, I could do the same thing in
just one or two lines of very simple code.  The only advantage to the
in-place algorithm is that it uses less memory.   This should only be
important if you are dealing with some very large arrays.

Dan   :-)