The question was from startup company verego (may be misspelled),

you understood it in correct way.

We are given 'k' number of ranges in the fashion L, R
they are all integers in big ranges , (assume long long for the case)

then we are given move operation defined as
move( i, +1/-1)  : so range (i) will be moved to +1/-1 : (L+1/-1, R
+1/-1)
maximum number of move attempts can be 'n' provided as input

some numbers are defined as lucky , in this case interviewer said all
combinations of 4 and 7 are lucky
e.g. 4 7 47 74 447 474 .............

tweak is a number which is lucky and lies in all ranges ( could be
after you have exausted all the moves )

so we need to use the move in such a way which maximize the tweaks.

He told me to write a brute force for this but even that shook me .
Can any one want to discuss what could be possible approaches for this
question ?