@Utkarsh

In this code I am writing on the source code file at time of execution ....
Every time the file executes it changes its own source code...However I too
would like to know if we can do that in c ...

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:38 PM, UTKARSH SRIVASTAV <usrivastav...@gmail.com

Naman Kohli
Roll No. 2009027