considering number to be a 32 number(also applicable in the same way to 64 bit)

one possibility is

let x be the number
find log10x
for 32 bit numbers max value of n is 64
so for n = 1 to 64
find p = logx10/n
take antilog and take nearest integer as m
m = 10^p;
again find m^n
if it is equal to x return m,n

seems to be okay
have to conform the correctness :)

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:41 PM, SAMMM <somnath.nit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know tht it need GCD(a,b,....) where N = p^a q^b...
>
> I wrote it previously ... it's just tht my lates reply is not in
> sequence . I hav added tht later ..

Sunny Aggrawal
B.Tech. V year,CSI
Indian Institute Of Technology,Roorkee