@Shashank: can you look at the first post from you?
 you are calculating 3^a[i] & adding it to the sum,

can you write a pseudocode so that none of gets confused.

(also, if you are saying this.

for each element, raise element to the power of 2  (2^a[i]), (like you said
in above post), or 3, like in original post,
and add all these..

if this is your logic, there should be a mathematical proof that proves the
one-one property)

yours may work, I don't deny but there should be some proof if it isn't
very obvious to know.

again, let me know If I went wrong anywhere.. also, post pseudo code, to
avoid confusion..