i think this can be done much faster similar to findling median of two
sorted arrays by proceeding with comparing medians of two arrays and then
reducing the data set to approx 3/4th of 2n. I am looking for that algo if
osmeone have.

Best Regards
Ashish Goel
"Think positive and find fuel in failure"
+919985813081
+919966006652