i agree it can be done but like in company training and GATE exam and even
certification exams when the test starts everything else gets disabled till
student either clicks QUIT TEST or time is over till then everything is
limited to that screen
a feature very common after 2006 to avoid cheating...the program goes to
full screen mode and can't be minimized