Yes, that would be a good thing to have. It's still not an algorithm
question. It depends on the OS and the specific tools you are using.
If it provides a full screen mode, use it. Without knowing more
there's not much else we can tell you. And if someone has a smart
phone or even a basic cell phone which can send and receive text
messages there is still the potential to cheat.
Don