here find popular post means to find most repeated cost....so we can
use combination of max-heap and hashtable.

hashtable is required to keep track for distinct cost.

so if cost is not present in hashtable then add it to the hashtable
and then add it to the Max-heap with counter value =1...then hepify.
next time we find that cost in hashtable then we just need to
increment counter of that cost in heap and thne hepify.At any point of
time ...element at the top is the element with popular cost.