@vikas
I believe that if we generalize the question saying that there are N
students and K schools, such that each school can accommodate at max
(N/K) students (which means each school needs to accommodate exactly
(N/K) students. Given this we need to find the minimum distance.

By O(n^3), in this case it means O((N/K ^ 3)) .....

Am I right ?