Yes i agree that my recurrence relation is wrong. I have checked it some
inputs, it did not work. But i think the brute force solution is possible
in O(n^3) solution. We have O(n^2) combination of end points. we can check
for the maximum possible even length palin string in O(n). So that will
give O(n^3). Anyone has solution about O(n^2)?