From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 6:20 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Olympus LS-P4 Recorder

The speaker of a recorder to me at least isn't all that important as I always
carry around a pair of headphones and I often wonder why manufacturers bother
to build speakers into recorders in the first place, after all I buy the
recorder to record with.

One thing I do like with the LS-P4 is the ability to output sound through a
Bluetooth speaker or headset.

Some of the best speakers I've heard in recorders go to the Olympus
LS-100 and the Zoom H6.

--

"A dog is a good thing to have around a house and so is a fence"

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#517): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/517
View All Messages In Topic (12): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022