I’ve not seen nor heard a LS-14 and again we’re at the main point, speakers in
these devices just aren’t good so do we buy recorders to record with or do we
judge them by horrible sounding speakers.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#533): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/533
View All Messages In Topic (22): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022