From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of adam morris
Sent: May 21, 2018 5:49 AM
To: all audio
Subject: [all-audio] Winamp very slow to load.

Hi all,
Running windows10 home.
Winamp seems to take over a minute to load when playing mp3 files.
If I open the same file using groove music or another program it opens
instantly.
Have removed winamp and reinstalled again with the same result.
No plugins are installed in winamp.
Have temporarily disabled anti virus with the same result.

Any ideas?

TIA.

--

Adam Morris