Sorry my friend. I just tried and the email was too big.

On 8/16/2018 5:23 AM, Aidan wrote:
Can you please send me the h6 podcast? I can send you the h2n if you like.
I will appreciate that.
On 15 Aug 2018, at 14:53, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:

I do have Neal's H6 and H5 podcast. I use to long ago have the H4N 1. As Rick
Harmon took down the Archive of Blind Cool Tech I can't get it no more. Forget
the H4N though. May as well get the new and only $199 or something H4N Pro
instead. The XLRs are the same of the H5. The built in mikes though are those
of the H4N. But I don't recall if you can move them or not. On the subject of
the H2N which again I did long ago have Neal's podcast it is cool. You're right
in a sence it's 4 mikes. I think 1 is 1 of those figure of 8 ones though cause
Zoom clames it has 5 mikes. That this can do 365 surround sound. It did sound
kinda geeky. But I never did get 1 though. Again cause it doesn't speak. At
that time I reallly wouldn't have dared try something with no way of knowing
what's what and what's happening.