From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Monday, 1 October 2018 7:21 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Audacity 2.3.0

Audacity 2.3.0 has recently been released. One of its new features is punch and
roll recording, which enables you to easily correct mistakes immediately after
you've made them.
This is a link to the Windows installer:
https://www.fosshub.com/Audacity.html/audacity-win-2.3.0.exe

I've updated my Jaws guide to Audacity to cover this release, and it's
available here
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.3.0-Guide.html
Nearly all the guide is also applicable to users of NVDA and Window-Eyes.

Note that if you're using the Jaws script for Audacity, some parts of it don't
yet work with this latest version of Audacity.

David.