To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Over-The-Ear Headphones

Andy,

The headphones I am looking for do not have a band at all. They depend on hooks that go over the top of each ear. The reason I liked that aspect is that they are a good deal more portable, no folding or hinges to break. However, I will let you know if I find anything like that. I think I've seen some with a band that goes across the back of the neck, though. They are usually described as sports headphones as I recall.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson