Yes ferrite Recording Studio and Hokusaki  are great Apps to work with under
IOS.
Both have a few limitations such as file format conversions but its not a huge
hurdle to overcome as other Apps can be used to convert file formats and so on.
I like the fact that - with the Hokusai App - one can perform audio scrubbing
at different speeds whilst moving the playhead, what a great feature.