I don't think Ferrite has a normalise feature or does it?

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, 30 June 2019 11:34 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Ferrite Recording Studio

Twisted Wave and TW Recorder are some of my other favourite audio Apps for IOS.
TW Recorder is free but for a small extra fee you can buy a complete conversion
package so if one say recorded using Ferrite Studio etc then they could use the
extra add-in on tW Recorder to convert say to FLAC, OGG etc.
With the new generations of IOS devices conversion is incredibly fast.