What made you think this was gone? I thought it came out along with either the P2 or P4. I should look into the 620 either on EBay or Amazon. More as an MP3 player than a recorder. Because my mile stone died and I don't like how the 14 doesn't hold your place and goes too far back or forward when you rewind or fast forward.