can u give me the web site for the vpn which u said is ok with jaws.
also whats the web site for hma? is it ok with jaws i am running windows seven. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] slightly OT - using tuneIn on the iphone through a vpn

You might consider trying Tunnelbare first as you get 500MB of data free of charge every month and the client isn't bad for accessibility. I don't know whether Windows 10 has a built-in VPN client these days. If it does then you could use that along with whatever VPN provider you choose. The Mac, Android and IOS have built-in VPN clients which are perfectly accessible which is great for customisation and getting the best out of your VPN provider.