Yeah same here. Sweet Water says they are hi quality. Not saying they're trash. Don't get me wrong. I was sympaly saying just cause of the price difference I'd assume something like the H6 though more than just an interface would have better guts. Like my brother Roger likes to bring up sure the interface is 139 bucks. But how good are the guts how much are those pre's how much is the dac and so on. In other words he kinda likes to say that just because something costs 139$ don't expect your take on what a 139$ device should sound like to be true. He said this when we were talking about the LS-14 of Olympus and I was saying to him that though it was okayish it didn't seem to me to be really the little brother of the 100 like Olympus seemed to wana cell it as.