How can I get CDex to get titles?  One of the choices on the CDDB menu is Winammp DB but it's not available.  Maybe there's a setting in Winamp that would make it available?

On 6/7/2020 6:07 PM, JM Casey wrote:
All that stuff: Where the files go, how they're named, etc -- is
configurable within Cdex and always has been.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy via
groups.io
Sent: June 7, 2020 11:52 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] CDEX

Hi Barry.

I whent into my programe files and found it sitting there.  I entered on it
and there was all the files correctly titled in WAV format.

My old copy of CDEX was years ago, so now this bata version also titles
eeach track so that's magic.

I'm going to mess about more with it tomorrow because what's the use of CD's
anyway?

Very best wishes.

Andy.