Hi everybody,
Thank you very much for allowing me to join the group. I’m Sajid from the
United Kingdom. I do have an interest in recording with audio. I hope this
question is not too long winded for you. I’m very keen to use my phone to
capture audio in conjunction with my computer. Basically I would like to copy
the audio of my phone onto my computer but also be able to talk at the same
time. I’m hoping in the future to use Skype/zoom for a similar purpose but I’m
wondering what program should people suggest as it’s all quite new for me but I
hear that virtual audio cable is a favourite of a lot of people. I would like
to learn how to use this and have somebody explain to me how it works and if
there is a good tutorial out there.  I’m always up for trying different methods
of recording.I did hear about USB mixers, but I don’t know how well I’d be able
to do that. I am prepared to learn and understand it better.
Hope somebody can help
All the best
Many thanks, Sajid.