hi mike
can u send me a dropbox link fore the .exe file?
from stew
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bernard via groups.io" <mbern6516=aol....@groups.io>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] re taking the blank bit out of my audio file

Oh Hi! Yeah now that I think of it, I've seen you over there too. I often
use Audacity for my production work with Sonic Radio. You can get a copy of
the software from ninite.com. Here's the link:
http://www.ninite.com
Just use the F key to scroll down by control, and eventually you'll get to
the Audacity program. You see, on Ninite, they've got a bunch of checkboxes
for the different files and all you have to do is check the box for the
software file you want, then scroll down to the bottom where you'll find the
Get your ninite button. I've used these guys to obtain software lots of
times and they're very user-friendly with jaws. Another nice thing about
them is that you can easily download stuff whithout having to worry about
those annoying toolbars and other junk that tries to sneak its way into our
computers.

Do you like to shake your groove with disco,? New Wave, or today's slammin
hits? I play em all.! Join me, Mike B every Wednesday night from 7 to 10  pm
on SonicRadio.rocks. We'll have a blast!
www.sonicradio.rocks