Hello All,

I seem to have lost touch with Zoom F6 and blind users. I see there is a recent
firmware update which I am about to install. I see another 32 bit floating
point recorder is available. Has anyone evaluated the F3?

I have also lost my details of the creative email list that I think Jonathon
Mosen set up. Could someone remind me of its name and its membership settings
page? I think I just set it to no mail. I can't believe how hard it is now to
find a list of blind related email lists  now-a-days.

Many thanks,

Georgina

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259