From: Carlo Balistrieri
Sent: Jun 4, 2013 10:28 AM
To: "'alpine-l@science.uu.nl'"
Subject: [Alpine-l] Schematic drawings of alpine plant forms...

I am once again renewing my search for schematic drawings of alpine plant forms (e.g. cushion, mat, sub-shrub, etc.). I saw one or two pages of examples some years ago and have been unable to track them down. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Carlo

Carlo Balistrieri
Head of Horticulture
Royal Botanical Gardens
905-527-1158 (1-800-694-4769), ext.#539
Fax: 905-577-0375
680 Plains Road West, Hamilton/Burlington, Ontario L7T 4H4
cbalistri...@rbg.ca • www.rbg.ca
[http://www.rbg.ca/view.image?id=415]
[http://www.rbg.ca/view.image?id=421][http://www.rbg.ca/view.image?id=418][http://www.rbg.ca/view.image?id=420][http://www.rbg.ca/view.image?id=419]

Celebrate our Blooms all Spring and Summer!