>I am wanting to know wether there is some way I can get rid of these < 1ms
>XRuns ?

if they are not caused by your application's design (i haven't looked
at it closely), then the answer is no, at least not without:

   1) running it SCHED_FIFO, with mlockall() called
   2) running a low-latency patched kernel

there are many places in the standard linux kernel where execution of
a thread that is ready to run can be delayed, in some cases by up to 100ms.
there is no workaround for this without the two steps i mentioned above.

--p