Hallo List,

I migrated to alsa now. I think its a quite good concept, but I think I have
found some bugs

When I play a midi file to the audixy wavetable synth, and there is a
instrument like a cello which sounds till you switch it off, and you interupt
with CTRL-C it stays hanging. its done with the midi port but
the the port to the audixy synth should do a  "all note off" when it is beeing
closed

With my audixy all the 4 wavetable ports are fine but the midi ports do not work
If I try to access them, there is following error message issued:
alsa ../../alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emumpu401.c:126 cmd 0xff failed at
0xd400(status=0xff, data=0xff)

the same command is repeated with 0x3f isntead of 0xff after 126

There are nice external-midi devices in /dev/snd where you can put raw midi
data to, but there are no devices which go to the wavetable synth of the audixy

Where can i find a description on all the snd midi modules especially not the
pci and the isa but the general ones. snd-virmidi is just an example of a
module i dont know its meaning at all.

thankx in advance