On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
>Well, the ymfpci driver (with native Alsa support) only uses the front
>speakers by default, unless the application (ie. aplay, alsaplayer) is
>told the use the rear speakers. In either case, you can still only get
>output on either the front or the rear :-)  So rewriting the application
>wouldn't necessarily solve the problem.

Having fun with the a type = multi pcm on top of hw:0,0 and hw:0,2, then a
type = plug pcm with route_policy = copy parameter on top of that and the
aoss wrapper on top of that again should also do the trick, I imagine.

--
Erik I. Bolsų | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to