In alsa-lib/src/rawmidi/rawmidi.c there are two functions :
"snd_rawmidi_params", and  "snd_rawmidi_params_current". Both documented with
very similar brief descriptions: "get parameters about rawmidi stream" and
"get current parameters about rawmidi stream".

I suppose that the first function changes the parameters, and the second gets
them. If not, How I can change the rawmidi parameters? Otherwise, the brief
description should be fixed, because it goes to the generated doxygen docs,
and the function names themselves are not very clear.

Regards,
Pedro