Antti Boman wrote:
> Sorry if I didn't understand your problem, but here goes.

You are right on the money. Now people can send full code examples
without it getting chopped.

Thanks.

> <INPUT NAME="note" TYPE="hidden" VALUE="<?echo
> htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($note)); ?>">
>
>> $MailToAddress = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
>> $MailSubject = "ALSA: doc notes additions";
>>     if (!$YourAddress) {
>>     $YourAddress = "Null";
>>     }
>

> Hmmm... you're testing $Youraddress for integer, was that the intention?
> If $Youraddress doesn't contain a number in the beginning of the string,
> it fails and $Youradddress turns to "Null".

oops. I haven't had any problems with it yet. It just adds NULL to the
address of the sender which is the alsa server. It's no big deal.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur