Once upon a time, Pete wrote :

> As it stands, every time anyone asks about 'software multi-open' they
> are directed either to the 'share' plugin which clearly does not work in
> this capacity, or told that you have once got the smix plugin to work,
> and that it is all anyone knows.

Other suggestions (do they come back often?) : Use esound or artsd through
the OSS emulation layer. That works for me when I need it although it
doesn't make it very useful to have ASLA in order to do this! :-)

Matthias

Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) running Linux kernel 2.4.18-10
Load : 0.07 0.21 0.24, AC on-line, battery charging: 100% (1:47)